Chelsey Rogers, Attorney
Chelsey Rogers, Esq., earned her undergraduate degree in Political Science from Columbus State University, with minors in Business, Economics, and International Studies. She graduated from the American University Washington College of Law in May of 2023, took the Bar Exam in July 2023, was inducted into the Maryland Bar in November 2023 and officially joined Tehrani Law, LLC as a full-time practicing attorney in January 2024!
However, she is no stranger to Tehrani Law, as she has been interning with Virginia Tehrani for over two and a half (2 ½) years, working with our traffic accident victims through intake, insurance claims, and medical billing and collections. She has also worked as the paralegal for litigation, handling discovery responses and motions and working closely with our clients and opposing counsel.
Like Virginia, Chelsey is a true victim’s advocate and has spent much of her career already in victim advocacy. She previously volunteered as a Court Appointed Special Advocate for children in foster care and as a Victim Advocate for The Sexual Assault Support Center. She worked as a student attorney with the Community Equity and Economic Development Clinic and as an intern with the D.C. Public Defender’s Office.
In addition to her legal pursuits, Chelsey loves exploring with her dog, Olive, listening to true crime podcasts, dancing, and reading.
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2023
- B.A., Political Science, Columbus State University, 2017
- Minors in Business, Economics, and International Studies
- Student Attorney, Community Equity and Economic Development Clinic
- Senator, Student Bar Association
- Legal Research Intern, International Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Intern, D.C. Public Defender’s Office
- Intern, Greenblatt & Veliev, LLC
- Intern, Tehrani Law, LLC
Organizations and Community Involvement
- Olney Chamber of Commerce
- Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce
We are here to help you with your legal questions