Virginia Vile Tehrani is the firm’s owner and traffic Accident Injury attorney. As the owner and manager, she leads by example, creating a dynamic culture for her team and a caring, comfortable, safe environment for her clients.
Virginia uses her 18 years of experience as a trial attorney and a victim advocate to fight for her clients against the insurance companies and the legal system.
Mrs. Tehrani is a former prosecutor and criminal defense attorney who is at ease in the courtroom in front of both judges and juries. She also worked as a guardian ad litem for children in Alexandria, Virginia.
Virginia graduated from the College of William & Mary School of Law and then received specialized training in advanced civil litigation by earning her L.L.M. (Masters of Law) in Litigation and Dispute Resolution from the George Washington University School of Law where she graduated with Highest Honors.
Virginia is licensed to practice law in Maryland, Virginia, and D.C., and she has received honors and awards for personal injury law as a Super Lawyer Rising Star in Maryland in 2021 and in D.C. in 2020 and 2021. She was also chosen as one of the Top 40 under-40 Attorneys in Maryland for Personal Injury Litigation in 2020.
More than anything, Ms. Tehrani cares for traffic accident victims and uses her personal and legal experiences to fight for justice within the legal system, which is often daunting and hard to understand. Like many of her clients, Virginia has undergone multiple surgeries, months of physical therapy, and significant medical testing and appointments with specialists. She knows how difficult it is to focus on regular life and jobs while trying to get better after suffering injuries from a traffic accident. She cares for her clients on a deeper level and uses this knowledge and care to fight the system with and for her clients. Virginia’s traffic accident victims are not alone.
- Maryland Workers Compensation Commission
- District of Columbia
- B.A., summa cum laude, Political Science and French, Middle Tennessee State University, 2022
- J.D., William & Mary Law School, 2005
- L.L.M., with Highest Honors, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, George Washington University School of Law, 2008
- 4+ years as a criminal prosecutor in Virginia
- 5+ years as a criminal defense attorney in Virginia and Maryland
- 7+ years as a civil litigation attorney
- 5+ years as a plaintiff’s personal injury attorney
- Lawyers of Distinction, 2024
- Super Law Rising Star in Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Law, MD, 2021
- Super Law Rising Star in Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Law, D.C., 2020 and 2021
- National Trial Attorney’s Top 40 under 40 Attorney for Personal Injury Law, MD 2020
- National Trial Attorney’s Top 40 under 40 Attorney for Criminal Law, MD 2019 and 2020
- Order of the Barristers
- Virginia Trial Lawyers of America (VTLA) Award from William & Mary Law School, 2005, Distinction of the best Trial Advocate in the law school’s graduating class
Organizations and Community Involvement
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Olney Chamber of Commerce
- Professional Networking Alliance (PNA
- President, 2021-2022
- Vice-President, 2022-2023
- Gaithersburg-Germantown Chamber of Commerce
- Membership Committee, 2024
We are here to help you with your legal questions